Use Admin Studio to view information about agents, listeners, jobs, queue processors, and their associated node types.
On the Node classification landing page, you can see:
- A list of agents with their associated node types, agent schedules, and whether an agent is scheduled to run
- A list of listeners with their classes and associated node types
- A list of jobs with their schedules, rulesets, and associated node types
- A list of queue processors with their classes and associated node types
In the navigation panel of Admin Studio, click, and click the relevant tab.
- To view the lists of agents, you need the pzAgentObserver privilege.
- To view the lists of listeners, you need the pzListenerObserver privilege.
- To perform actions with listeners, you need the pzListenerAdministrator privilege.
- To perform actions with both agents and listeners, such as stopping or tracing, you need the pzAgentAdministrator privilege.