Obtaining hotfix packages
Create a support request to obtain hotfix packages from Global Client Support for known issues, or to report a new issue.
The name of a hotfix package file has the format
is a series of digits representing the hotfix package number.
To request a hotfix package, do the following steps.
- On Pega Community, click Support > Pega Support, and then click My Support Portal.
- Click Create to create a support request.
- If you know the hotfix number, select Existing Hotfix Request and enter the hotfix number in the Detailed description field.
- If you do not know the hotfix number, select Product Defect and enter a description of your problem in the Detailed description field.
- Complete the form and click Submit.