Scanning the system from the user interface
To scan your system, request a scan from the Hotfix Manager landing page. The scan generates a report that you provide to Global Client Support.
- To go to the Hotfix Manager landing page, click .
- Click Scan System.
- A message indicates whether you have a hotfix catalog installed and when it was created. Click Check online to get the most recent catalog. For more information, see Obtaining a hotfix catalog.
- Click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click Finish to return to the Hotfix Manager landing page.
- Click Actions > Download Scan Result to download a local copy of the scan result, which is in a .zip file.
- Send this file to Global Client Support when you request a hotfix package. For more information, see Obtaining hotfix packages.