Troubleshooting your system
Several sources of self-service troubleshooting information exist on Pega Community, such as articles, release notes, and a support network.
- Community articles: Search the Community or browse the articles in this section for more information.
- Release notes: Find information about resolved issues, known issues, and changes between Pega Platform versions.
- Pega Support Community: Collaborate with developers, support engineers, and experts who build and work with Pega products and services. Get fast answers to your questions, and participate in Ask the Expert sessions!
- Understanding logs and logging messages
You can categorize log files to more easily identify which loggers are for which features, and you can set log levels for categories and for individual loggers.
- Troubleshooting pyIndexDirectory null after nodes restart
When one or more nodes in a clustered environment are restarted, Searches fail across all nodes and the Search landing page reports that there is no indexing host node.
- Troubleshooting PRMissingContextError when restoring passivated pages
Users see exceptions when passivated pages cannot be restored.
- WebSphere log error with Java 8 for Enterprise JavaBeans
For environments that are deployed by using Java 8 on IBM WebSphere Application Server version 184.108.40.206 through the last 8.5.5.x fix pack, the log might report that a class was not found when the application server attempts to start Enterprise JavaBeans. If Java EE functionality is not needed, no further action is required. However, to use Enterprise JavaBeans, you must first deploy Pega Platform with Java 7; you can then run Pega Platform with Java 8 if you prefer.