Updating cloned tables from Dev Studio
Update cloned rule, data, work, and history tables with the schema changes in the latest base tables by using the Upgrade Applications Schema utility in Dev Studio.
- To apply schema changes, the dynamic system setting
database/AutoDBSchemaChangesmust be true.
- You can view this landing page, review schema differences, and download the schema file without needing any special privilege or setting.
Click Run. The system displays the differences between your cloned tables and the new base tables.
Review the differences between your cloned tables and the latest base tables. The system organizes the differences in the following categories:
If there are no differences in a category, the corresponding bullet does not appear.
- Missing Pega Platform shipped schema
- Upgrade Rule Tables
- Upgrade Data Tables
- Upgrade Work and History Tables
Apply the changes in one of the following ways:
- To automatically apply the changes, click Apply schema.
- To download SQL files of the changes, click View and download
schema. The system creates a
outputschema.zipfile of changes. Give this file to your database administrator to apply.