Viewing schema changes
You can view consolidated information about changes applied to the database schema on this system. Information is drawn from three concrete classes derived from Log-System-Schema-.
Click the Schema Change Tracking tab.
Select the schema changes that you want to view from the list at the top of the screen.
- All – View all schema changes made to this system since it was installed or last upgraded.
- PRPC Shipped – View schema changes created by the initial creation of the Pega Platform schema when the system was installed or upgraded.
- PRPC Generated – View schema changes made by automated operations in Pega Platform, for example, the Import wizard, property optimization or database schema optimization.
- Manual – View schema changes made directly by the Pega Platform developers.
- Viewing Platform-generated schema changes
The schema for the Pega Platform database can grow and evolve through a variety of tools and automatic changes. Automatic changes are possible only if the primary account or the administrative account on the Database data instance that defines the connection to the Pega Platform database has the ALTER TABLE and CREATE TABLE capabilities.