Configuring local help for systems without internet access
Starting with Pega Platform ™ 8.1, you can access the Pega Platform help directly from Pega Community. As a best practice, to ensure that you are using the most current help files, access the online help directly from Pega Community.
However, for networks without Internet access, you can deploy the prhelp.war file locally. The specific instructions depend on your application server.
- Download the prhelp.war file from Online Help Systems.
- Use your application server to deploy the prhelp.war file locally.
- Restart Pega Platform.
- Configure Pega Platform to access the local help:
- In Dev Studio, click .
- In the Online Help URL field, enter the local path to the prhelp.war file.
- Click .
- Log out and then log back in to access the local copy of the Pega Platform help.