Tutorial: Configuring supporting decisions for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor
Learn how to perform additional required configuration in Pega Customer Decision Hub portal in order to configure supporting decisions for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor.
U+ Comm, a large telecommunications company, wants to create rich and rewarding experiences for their customers, while maximizing the revenue from their call center by using the next-best-action capability within Pega Customer Decision Hub.
As a strategy designer in a project team that uses the Next-Best-Action Designer template for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor, finish your implementation by configuring the following supporting decisions for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor to align with customer requirements:
- Investment budget
- Investment budget is the amount that you are willing to invest into the customer.
- Advertised bundle
- Advertised bundle is a fixed, preconfigured suite of offers.
- Current bundle
- Current bundle is the current holdings of the customer.
- Search offers
- Search offers is a feature that you can use to search for a particular offer by using keywords, for example, the name of a mobile phone model.
Use a supporting decision to associate a strategy with real-time containers, so that you can make any strategy available to external channels.
For more information, see Tutorial: Configuring Next-Best-Action Designer for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor on the Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor product page.
For general instructions on supporting decisions, see the Supporting Decisions landing page.
- Configuring the investment budget
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor requires strategy logic for the Next-Best-Action Designer template for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor to work properly. To set that logic, you must configure the investment budget and the Calculate Budget.
- Configuring advertised bundles
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor requires strategy logic to determine the advertised bundles. After configuring the advertised bundles, you must configure that logic by creating an embedded strategy.
- Determining the current bundle for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor requires strategy logic to show the current holdings of a customer. Create the supporting decision and strategy logic to derive the current bundle.
- Enabling the search offer feature for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor
Improve the customer experience by enabling the search offer feature in Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor. By using this feature, you can search for a particular offer by using keywords, for example, the name of your mobile phone model.
- Verifying supporting decisions for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor
Test whether each supporting decision works before creating the next one by using Postman.