Creating a custom Timeline control
You can create a custom, reusable Timeline control. For example, you can customize the look and feel of the Timeline control.
- In the Dev Studio header, click .
- In the Label field, enter a value.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Control Modes section of the Control rule form, click Action.
- In the UI Element list, click Timeline.
- Configure your custom timeline as needed, and then click Save.
A keystore is a file that contains keys and certificates that you use for encryption, authentication, and serving content over HTTPS. In Pega Platform, you create a keystore data instance that points to a keystore file.
- Timeline controls
In constructing a user form, you can add a Timeline control so that application users can view events along a horizontal timeline. The timeline can have a start date and an optional end date that restrict the events that are displayed.