The listview filter does not expose any header — this setting is retained for backward compatibility.
A preview of the currently selected format displays to the right. You can also preview
formats by selecting Actions > Launch in the toolbar and then choosing one of the
following preview options: Run Process, Open Portal,
Harness Preview, UI Gallery Preview, Skin
Applies to the background of the column header.
|| Select this check box to define a custom background:
Select the background Type:
- Indicates no background color, similar to setting a transparent background.
- Enter a hexadecimal value (such as
#3d3d3d), or click the box next to
the Color field to choose a color.
- Select the Direction in which you want to blend the background
colors (horizontal or vertical. Specify the
Start and Stop colors of the gradient.
Specify a Backup color, in the event that the browser cannot render
- Select a background image by specifying the following options:
- Background color
- To use the background color specified in a mixin, choose obtained from mixin and
then click the gear icon to select the mixin. Alternatively, you can select custom
color and enter the CSS hexadecimal value or click the box next to the field to
choose a color.
- Enter the location of the file, including the relative path. For example,
- Specify tile settings for the image.
- If you want to use a single image, select None.
- If you want a row of images in the background, select
- If you want a column of images in the background, select
- If you want rows and columns containing the image in the background, select
- Specify the placement of the starting tiled image, for example: top left.
- Additional styles
- You can apply additional styles, specific to styling the text
for this element, by specifying a CSS attribute and value. You must specify a CSS
attribute that is related to background styles. Click Add additional
styles to define another CSS attribute-value pair.
- Component styles (custom style formats)
Use the Component styles tab to define the presentation of components by creating custom style formats. After you define style formats, reference them on property panes for sections, harnesses, and controls.