Skin rules - Renaming a mixin
You can rename an existing mixin.
- In the skin, click the Mixins tab of the Skin rules form tab and select the mixin that you want to rename.
- In the Mixin field, in the middle column, click the mixin name.
- In the Update format dialog, modify the Name of the mixin.
- Update the usage annotations.
- Click OK.
- Skin rules
Use the skin to specify the presentation of your content. You can style all presentation elements of your interface in the skin, including typography, borders, backgrounds, layouts, and UI placement and alignment. By defining presentation attributes in the skin, you separate the content that is defined in sections and harnesses from its presentati
- About mixins
Use the Mixins tab to define mixins. A mixin is a reusable style pattern.
- Defining a new mixin
To create a new mixin, click Add. The mixin is populated with default values.
- Modifying an existing mixin
To modify an existing mixin:
- Determining where a mixin is referenced
Determining where a mixin is referenced
- Deleting a mixin
You cannot delete a mixin if another mixin or component inherits styles from that mixin. Mixins and components that reference the selected mixin display in the Preview with list on the right.