Creating custom modal dialog box templates
You can customize the modal dialog box by altering the color, corner shapes, and other settings in the skin. You can save these settings by customizing the modal dialog box templates and saving them as a section.
You can create customized modal dialog box templates by overriding the following templates:
- pzModalTemplate - General template for the modal dialog box
- pzGridModalTemplate - Template for modal dialog boxes for Grid, Tree, Tree Grid layouts
- In Dev Studio, search for the standard modal dialog box template that you want to customize.
- Open the modal dialog box template.
- Click Save as.
- Enter a description for the template in the Label field.
- Select the branch from the Development branch menu.
- Select the class where the template will be used from the Apply to menu.
- Select the ruleset from the Add to Ruleset menu.
- Click Create and open.
ArticleModal dialog box templates