- Harnesses are auto-generated, so you cannot edit the harness HTML manually. If
you want to include your custom scripts inside a particular harness, you can add
in the Scripts and styles tab of the harness.
For more information, see Adding scripts and style sheets to a harness.
- If you want to include your custom scripts inside every harness of the
UserWorkForm HTML fragment rule, which accepts
customized script and loads it during every loading of the harness.The UserWorkForm HTML fragment rule is part of the WorkFormStandard HTML fragment rule, which generates default HTML for every user form.
- As JS script tags, JS files, or HTML fragment rules inside an HTML of a custom section or control
add your scripts to the HTML source of the section or control. You can include
inline JS script tags, JS files, and HTML fragment rules to modify the default
- When an HTML rule is loaded
- The function runs when a document is loaded on a web page.
- From an event in a control
- The function runs every time a specific event occurs. You can configure the event with a Run script action in a control. For example, scripts can be triggered by events such as loading, element focus, or mouse movement. For more information, see Adding action sets to a control.
- JavaServer Pages tags
JavaServer Pages tags help you build hand-crafted, non-auto-generated rules for UI components.
- Text File rules - Completing the Create, Save As, or Specialization form
- Creating binary file rules
Enhance and customize your application by creating a binary file rule that stores a graphics file, such as an image, or other non-text file. The binary file rule type provides the security, inheritance versioning, and deployment benefits of rule resolution to a file.