Pages in portals can help you provide users with the tools that they need to efficiently plan work and complete common management tasks. By using out-of-the box components, you can set up a functional work environment with minimal effort.For example, you can set up a Teams page to help users quickly find all the teams with which they work.
Pega Platform provides a variety of ready-to-use landing pages that cover common work scenarios:
- Provides quick insight into key work metrics. You can customize the dashboard by changing its layout and adding widgets, such as charts or shortcuts to reports and frequently used resources.
- Explore data
- Contains reporting tools for case types.
- Contains a brief overview of the application, including upgrade information, message feed, and a worklist.
- Displays the user's message feed from the Pulse gadget.
- Provides quick access to reports in the application.
- Lists and helps the user manage collaboration spaces.