Editing a custom page in a portal
Help users work more efficiently by aligning landing pages with the latest needs of your business. You can quickly rework custom landing pages to present users with the information they need in a friendly, intuitive interface that uses prefabricated, low-code components.
For applications without Cosmos React UI, see Creating and managing pages for applications.
Open the page that you want to edit:
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents the portal with the page that you want to edit.
On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the Landing pages category.
In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the screen, click the page that you want to edit.
Edit the page by doing any of the following actions:
- To change the name of the page, in the Page name field, enter the updated page name.
- To change the page template, click Change template, and then click the template that you want to apply to the view.
- To add a widget or a list view to the page, click Add, and then select the UI component that you want to add.
- To change the position of a widget or a view on the page, drag the component into place.
- To remove a widget or a view from the page, click Remove this field.
ArticleAdding tables to forms