Explore Data provides a convenient way to analyze and manage data in your application. For example, you can access the list of all assignments of your team, and then analyze their status to verify the remaining workload for the current release.Explore Data feature uses a React-based landing page to improve the user experience. For more information, see Cosmos React (early adopter).
Explore Data features
The intuitive landing page provides a convenient way to manage insights in your application.
On the Explore Data landing page, you can perform the following actions:
- Gain access to your application data, such as detailed information about assignments, bugs, and sales.
- View and access all saved insights.
- Filter, sort, or group data to view only the specific information that matches your business needs.
- Create customized insights that you can use throughout the
You can create simple associations between classes, and add them to your insights. For more information, see Creating simple associations between classes.
- Create appealing interactive charts using your application data, to
conveniently analyze the results.
You can choose from several chart types, such as pie, bar, donut, or column.