Repeating row values in a repeating group in a harness, section or flow action
By creating an activity named AddRow, you can make a new row in a repeating group inherit the property values of the preceding row.
To enable a new row to inherit the properties of the row preceding it, you need to create an activity named AddRow:
- From the Rules by Type explorer, select Technical > Activity.
- Click the New icon. The New Rule Instance dialog box displays.
- In the Activity Name field, enter the name AddRow for your activity and click Create.
- On the Pages & Classes tab, specify the page name and class.
- On the Steps tab, create a step that copies the property values of the last page of the Page List and appends it to the next page in the Page List.
- Next, create a step that calls the standard activity Work-.Show-Harness.
- Finally, select the repeating group in your harness and click the view properties icon to display the properties panel.
- On the Body tab, add the AddRow activity to the Append Activity field and click OK.