Troubleshooting: Operator search results hidden by scrollbars
As a system administrator, you search for an Operator, and the search finds one Operator record. However, the scroll bars hide the Operator record in the search results.
Here's an example that illustrates the problem.
- From the Pega button , click
- Now search for an Operator record that will be the only result found. Notice that the scroll bars hide the search result.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Open the workform_pzcompositebrand.css, which is an available rule.
- Save it into an open RuleSet.
- Find the style class div.lvTableContainer and add the following attributes to it:
- Retest your Operator search again to verify that the issue is resolved.