Viewing your environment details from My Pega Cloud
Pega Cloud customers can view their environment details from the My Pega Cloud tab of the My Support Portal. For example, you can view the Pega Platform version, current environment status, and user activities for any environment which your credentials provide access.
To use My Support Portal:
- Ensure that your browser settings allow cookies to be enabled.
- Contact your Pega Cloud administrator for access privileges. Administrators can refer to the Support Contact Administrator Guide for additional information.
- Log in to your My Support Portal account.
- Navigate to the My Pega Cloud tab.
- To view Application version, Environment Details, and Activity details carried out by a specified user over a range of dates, click the icon
to the left of the environments.
To return to the overview article page, click Managing your Pega Cloud environments from the My Pega Cloud portal.
Published June 12, 2018 — Updated September 27, 2018