Achieve Brilliant Customer Service with Digital Messaging (8.4)
Pega now provides digital messaging capabilities that make implementing your digital CX strategy a cakewalk. By consolidating a wide range of consumer-preferred channels, your team can serve all your digital customers from the convenience of a single easy-to-use interface, increasing efficiency rates and sidestepping the pitfalls of juggling multiple apps and disjointed systems.
Powered by Pega Infinity™, our digital messaging solutions can drive your brand to the leading edge of CX innovation. Armed with intelligent bots, dynamic case management, automation, and AI, your organization will be equipped to face the challenges of the digital-first era. Ready to venture down the path to brilliant digital customer service?
Pega Customer Service™ - Digital Customer Engagement Edition
With a 360 degree view of the customer across all channels (phone, web, live chat, messengers, co-browse, email), Pega Customer Service™ (CS) is an ideal fit for robust CRM Customer Engagement. Its dynamic case management automates the customer inquiry process, connecting the necessary people across your organization, systems and processes to get the job done—on time. CS uses intelligent chatbots to provide automated self-service for customers, while AI augments the agent experience by suggesting smart responses and actions for a rapid resolution.
How does digital messaging work with Pega?
- Your customer contacts your company over their preferred digital channel: Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS, live chat, or email.
- The message enters Pega Customer Service.
- The message can be 1) routed to an intelligent bot for immediate assistance, or 2) routed to the best agent for the job, based on parameters that you configure.
- If your company has an intelligent bot, your customer can receive automated assistance and/or transfer to a live agent for human-based assistance.
- Your agent can review the customer’s conversation with your intelligent bot. The agent can also review CRM-based information, including contact info and details from previous interactions.
- Your agent can then use case management to follow a predetermined process flow, ensuring consistent, frictionless experiences while boosting efficiency through automation.
- Your agent easily replies to the customer—and a library of custom-crafted instant responses helps turbocharge their response time.
- AI guides the agent with next-best-action recommendations, anticipating the customer’s needs and presenting valuable opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- While waiting for your customer’s reply, your agent can easily toggle among interactions, serving multiple customers concurrently and boosting your occupancy rates.
- When the issue is resolved, your agent can enter case-based information into a custom-created form. This information is then compiled into reports, giving your company a wealth of data for future business analysis.
Pega Customer Service (Digital Customer Engagement Edition). The customer window shows a wealth of information about the customer (1) and the customer’s account (2), giving your agent a complete and relevant view of the customer. This view includes contact info, account details, transactions, a full conversational history across all channels, and much more. Case management capabilities (3) guide your agent through predefined case processes, ensuring high-quality, consistent customer experiences expedited through automation. The chat pane (4) contains previous conversations, including conversations with chatbots. From here, your agent can easily engage with your customers, aided by prewritten responses (phrases).
The whole process is very easy, but don’t let this ease-of-use deceive you. Under this apparent simplicity lies a smart, sophisticated solution that was built to withstand the test of time; that can easily incorporate new channels and scale up to accommodate the explosion of growth expected in digital customer service. Easy, future-proof, scalable: Pega Customer Service has all the key qualities to make it a long-lasting, winning solutions for the digital-first era.
For more information about customer interactions across all channels, see the "Manage customer interactions" chapter of the Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide on the Pega Customer Service product page.