DevOps and Automated Testing
Key DevOps enhancements in this release of Pega Platform™ include improvements to Pega unit tests, application quality monitoring, and Deployment Manager. For example, Deployment Manager 4.2 and later now provides a dedicated portal in which you can manage your deployments.
Pipelines view in the new Deployment Manager portal
This release includes the following enhancements:
- Improve your experience with creating and cleaning test data for automated tests
- Improve your application quality by monitoring test coverage metrics
- Monitor application quality in real time by using the REST API to fetch quality metrics
- Clean up Pega unit test cases that use inactive or deleted rules
- Manage your deployments in a dedicated portal
- Improve user access to Deployment Manager
- Configure notifications in Deployment Manager
- Manage your artifacts by using custom repositories
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform 8.2 to discover all the exciting new features in this release.