Application Development tools help you create high-quality applications that follow best practices. Key enhancements in this release focus on expanding App Studio functionality. For example, you can now define branches where you save changes that you make in App Studio, which allows you to work on multiple features simultaneously. You can also switch between applications in a facilitated way and create a new application by using the My Applications gadget.
Application Development tools include the following enhancements:
- Improve application development by saving changes in branches (8.3)
- Define When rules more efficiently with the condition builder (8.3)
- Switch between applications more conveniently in App Studio (8.3)
- Generate customized application documentation in App Studio (8.3)
- Visualize application layers for case processes and sections (8.2)
- Improve productivity by using role-based workspaces
- Review key application highlights on a single page
- Collaborate by using agile-development features
- Manage your library of reusable components more efficiently
To learn about all the new features in Application Development, watch the What's New video below.
Looking for What's New in 8.2 videos? View them in our Pega Community Video Library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.