For more 8.4 videos, visit our What's New video library.
Pega Intelligent Virtual Assistant™ (IVA) and Pega Email Bot™ are conversational channels through which users interact with a Pega Platform™ application in multiple ways. This release provides several improvements to IVAs and Email Bots that reduce time, improve efficiency, and make the system more robust and responsive to users. For example, by creating a Unified Messaging channel, users can chat with your application across multiple social messaging platforms. In addition, you can configure your email bot so that it processes emails in multiple languages.
Conversation Channels includes the following enhancements:
- Develop an IVA channel to chat across multiple social messaging platforms (8.4)
- Process emails in multiple languages in an email bot (8.4)
- Use the decisioning enabled NLP text analyzer in IVAs and Email Bots (8.3)
- Copy training data and model to another IVA or Email Bot environment (8.3)
- Access multiple work queues in the Email Manager portal (8.3)
- Streamline conversations in IVA for Web Chatbot with rich user interface controls (8.3)
- Manage and communicate more easily in IVA for Email (8.2)
- Test and build a chatbot from the preview console (8.2)
- Trigger multiple actions during email intelligent routing (8.2)
- Use rich user interface controls in IVA for Web Chatbot (8.2)
- Train entity models with a single click (8.1)
- Take advantage of new Email Manager portal (8.1)
- Avoid redundant cases by detecting duplicates during email triaging (8.1)
- Speed up email triaging by mapping data to a business case (8.1)
- View enhanced text analysis results during email triaging (8.1)
- Employ more intelligent routing criteria (8.1)
- Create cases faster with data extracted from emails (8.1)
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.