New features in Pega Platform™ improve how you connect your application to distributed resources for real-time access to your data. Easily connect your application to distributed resources for real-time access to your data through the data management and integration capability enhancements. Experience instance access to your data by sourcing attachments from file storage repositories and improved Service REST processing. Drag-and-drop functionality simplifies connecting data sources to application data views, eliminating the need to know the technical details of the integration.
Data Management and Integration includes the following enhancements:
- Configure and debug automations more easilty (8.3)
- Create a simple association to quickly join classes (8.3)
- Quickly implement email in your application using email automations (8.3)
- Migrate case attachments from Pega database storage to a repository (8.3)
- Troubleshoot data and integration in UI elements using Live Data (8.3)
- Use a sample JSON response to create a data type (8.3)
- View and update your data model from the Data Visualizer (8.3)
- Configure data source simulations from Integration Designer (8.3)
- Configure your environment for optimal performance during data migration (8.3)
- Create and view application settings in App Studio (8.3)
- Manage your application settings more effectively (8.3)
- Automatically generate OpenAPI Specification documentation for application REST APIs (8.3)
- Retrieve a flat list of fields from Pega Digital Experience APIs (8.3)
- Specify a queue of user operations in Pega Digital Experience APIs (8.3)
- Source attachments from file storage repositories (8.2)
- Configure REST connectors with improved URL offerings (8.2)
- Integrate with services by using the PATCH method (8.2)
- Improve Service REST processing using lightweight clipboard mode (8.2)
- Use POST method in Integration Designer (8.2)
- Authenticate with OAuth 2.0 in Integration Designer (8.2)
- Explore your data and integration assets with the Integration Designer
- Understand how your data and integration assets are sourced
- Create data types sourced from the Pega database
- Create data types sourced from REST endpoints
- Define your data type from a REST response
- Map REST responses to your data types with visual drag-and-drop
- Visualize data type relationships
- Replace or update existing sources for a data type
- Manage integration settings across environments
- Configure data pages to source information from automations
- Reduce complexity and activity dependencies with automations
To learn about all the new features in Data Management and Integration, watch the What's New video below.
Looking for What's New in 8.2 videos? View them in our Pega Community Video Library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.