Expand your use of Admin Studio (8.4)
You can now take advantage of a variety of usability improvements in Admin Studio.
- Direct access to the Kibana log viewer from the Admin Studio overview page.
- A redesigned Agents landing page for improved diagnosis of agent failures/exceptions.
- Easier access to currently active requestors from the Requestors landing page.
- An Edit system settings icon on the System & nodes landing page for direct editing of system information. These settings were previously accessible from Dev Studio to Admin Studio.
- Get a warning when there are too many dedicated queue processors created in the system on the Queue Processors landing page.
- Enhanced usability of the Configurations landing page, which has also been renamed to System Settings.
- Enhanced usability in the Agents and Listeners tabs on the Node classification landing page; this page now features new Job and Queue Processor tabs.
The following figure shows the new Queue Processors tab on the Node classification landing page.
For more information, see: