Low-code Application Development
Application Development tools help you create high-quality applications that follow best practices. Key enhancements in this release focus on expanding App Studio functionality to support the Pega Express™ methodology. You can now understand and plan your Microjourney™ in a holistic way by creating relationships between cases, personas, and data objects. You can also define branches where you save changes that you make in App Studio, which allows you to work on multiple features simultaneously, and create a new application in a facilitated way by using the My Applications gadget.
Application Development tools include the following enhancements:
- Plan successful Microjourneys in App Studio (8.4)
- Manage application development efficiently with application Inventory (8.4)
- Create conditions faster with an Anypicker control (8.4)
- Improve application development by saving changes in branches (8.3)
- Define When rules more efficiently with the condition builder (8.3)
- Switch between applications more conveniently in App Studio (8.3)
- Generate customized application documentation in App Studio (8.3)
- Visualize application layers for case processes and sections (8.2)
- Improve productivity by using role-based workspaces
- Review key application highlights on a single page
- Collaborate by using agile-development features
- Manage your library of reusable components more efficiently
To learn about all the new features in Low-code Application Development, watch the What's New video below.
Looking for What's New in 8.2 videos? View them in our Pega Community Video Library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.