Troubleshoot pipelines in Deployment Manager with improved diagnostics (8.3)
Beginning in Deployment Manager 4.5, you can now automatically diagnose more issues with your pipelines so that you can spend less time manually troubleshooting.
You can now use the diagnostic tool to do the following actions:
- Verify that Jenkins information is appropriately configured in pipelines with Jenkins steps. For example, you can now verify that the authentication profile and URL are correct.
- Verify that you are not logged in to the local host of the orchestration server so that deployments run successfully.
- Verify that the CICD and API service packages are properly configured.
- Obtain more information about access groups and application configuration. For example, you can now verify that the operator ID is logged in to the PegaDeploymentManager application.
- Obtain more information about repository connections. For example, troubleshooting tips now provide more detailed information such as verifying that your repositories have read/write privileges.
To diagnose issues with your pipeline:
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click Pipelines, and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- In the Diagnostics window, review the errors, if any.
The Diagnostics window displays errors and troubleshooting information, as shown in the following figure:
For more information, see Deployment Manager.