Pega Infinity™ includes a ready-made Cosmos theme that delivers a comprehensive and modern user experience in your applications, capabilities for designing and developing web interfaces, enhanced accessibility features, robust personalization of tables, and more.
User Experience includes the following enhancements:
- Reach a broader audience with new accessibility features (8.6)
- Test the new UI architecture with Cosmos React (8.6)
- Enhance the case processing experience in Cosmos Rules applications (8.6)
- Enhance the user experience with new Cosmos React tables (8.6)
- Build a better user experience with the improved Cosmos UI theme (8.5)
- Modernize your interface with Cosmos React UI (8.5)
- Customize Cosmos-themed applications in a no-code environment (8.4)
- Explore the React UI runtime environment (8.4)
- Improve navigation with the Anypicker control (8.4)
- Generate the primary navigation of a web interface (8.3)
- Improve interactions with data in tables (8.3)
- Improve user experience and enable native search in mobile apps with UI-Kit 14 (8.3)
- Manage Test ID access with an access group role (8.2)
- Improve design consistency with UI-Kit 13 (8.2)
- Increase UI authoring capabilities in App Studio (8.2)
- Include region headers on forms (8.2)
- Application guardrails that require justification (8.2)
- Display work items and harnesses in the lightweight AJAX container (8.1)
- Increase control over data presentation (8.1)
- Create UI-based tests with automated scenario testing (8.1)
- Find and fix issues by using the Accessibility Inspector (8.1)
- Edit user interfaces in App Studio (8.1)
- Use new capabilities for front-end developers (8.1)
- Improve design consistency with UI-Kit 12 (8.1)
Look for our 8.5 videos? Visit the video library to see the previous versions.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.