Configuring action types for Self-Service Advisor
You can personalize the experience that is delivered to your customer by using Self-Service Advisor. Some examples of personalization include injecting a customer identity into the Self-Service Advisor that matches an existing contact within the organization, changing the configured channel order, and changing the channel visibility.
Action types are delivered in multiple layers as a part of the customer experience:
- As injected actions or as suggested cases when Self-Service Advisor is launched
- After a customer selects a category through self-service cases (Quick Actions) that depend on the case type containing customer data
- After a category is selected or a search is performed
To configure action types, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Self-Service Advisor application by using the following credentials:
User Name: AdvisorUser
- Create a new advisor or open an existing advisor.
- Click the Actions tab.
- From the options, select when you want the Customer Decision Hub (CDH) suggestions to be loaded.
- Click Submit.
Identity management of authenticated users is dependent on the website and the identity management that is performed through the calling page.
Published August 24, 2017 — Updated November 27, 2017