Configuring fields for the Show Less view
During an interaction, a customer service representative can see customer details in the Show More view of the new Interaction portal header, including the customer's address, contact information, and date of birth. To minimize the customer details and increase the display size of the Interaction portal, the customer service representative can click Show Less.
To configure the fields that you want to hide in the Show Less view, perform the following steps:
- In Designer Studio, click Create > User Interface > Section.
- On the Create Section page, in the Label field, enter
- Select the Create Section by using a Design Template check box.
- Enter details in the Context section. For example, enter values for the Apply to and Add to ruleset fields.
- Click Create and open.
- On the CPMInteractionHeader page, click Change.
- In the Select a template dialog, click CPMInteractionHeaderTemplate. The CPMInteractionHeader page updates with the template properties.
- To add fields to the template properties, click Add new and then select a field, for example, Text Input, Dropdown, and Button.
- Identify and configure the items that you want to hide in the Show Less view by applying the style class to each item separately.
To add the .css class, perform the following steps:
- In the Section: Interaction header page, click the Open property panel icon of the item that you want to hide in the Show Less view.
- In the Cell Properties dialog, click the Presentation tab.
- Select the Display advanced presentation options check box and enter the show-only-on-more class name in the Cell read-write classes and Cell read-only classes fields.
- Click Submit.
- Repeat steps a through d for each item separately.
- Click Save.
Published September 8, 2017 — Updated November 13, 2017