Configuring the Pega Knowledege taxonomy for Self-Service Advisor
Before you create instances of the Self-Service Advisor, you must first install Pega Knowledge and configure knowledge taxonomies. The mapping between the Pega Knowledge taxonomies and the Self-Service Advisor configuration provides the help categories that the advisor requires.
- In Pega Knowledge, identify and select the taxonomy categories that you want to create or use. For more information on planning your taxonomy categories, see the Pega Knowledge Implementation Guide on the Pega Knowledge product page.
- Create your categories and articles. For more information on creating categories, see the Pega Knowledge User Guide on the Pega Knowledge product page.
- Log in to the Self-Service Advisor application by using the following credentials:
User Name: AdvisorUser
- In the Self-Service Advisor configuration portal, either create a new advisor or open an existing advisor.
- To add the Pega Knowledge categories to the advisor, on the Categories tab, click .
- Select the identified category for the advisor. You can select the entire category with the articles or select a specific article by expanding the category. For more information, see Configuring categories for Self-Service Advisor.
- Click .
To add multiple categories based on your business needs, repeat these steps as necessary.
Any changes made to an already deployed advisor do not require redeployment of the advisor.