Configuring the Web Chatbot system responses
You can use Web Chatbot to interact with Pega Customer Service to open a case or to send automated responses to customers. To use this functionality, you need to perform several configuration steps for the conversational user channel. Each Web Chatbot definition contains predefined system responses to user input. You can modify these responses to fit the needs of your organization.
- In Designer Studio, click the name of your application and then click Channels and Interfaces.
- Click a Web Chatbot channel interface.
- Click the Behavior tab.
- In the System Responses section, click the Configuration icon for one of the four system responses.
- From the Response type list, click a response type.
- If applicable, in the Response text field, enter or modify the text for the response.
- If applicable, to add a response as a menu item, click Add response.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
Published November 27, 2017 — Updated December 6, 2017