Data management services
Pega Cloud data management services include:
- Proactive database monitoring and tuning to support availability and performance (customer application must be Guardrail-Compliant)
- Support for application data tier configuration changes not enabled by Pega 7 Platform features
- Pega 7 Platform application data extraction from customer’s Pega Cloud application to customer-provided site through Business Information Exchange (BIX) for Pega Cloud (additional license required)
- Data import and refresh services to populate sample data1 into Sandbox environment databases from backup or customer-supplied files (once per month per system)
1. As a customer, you are responsible for ensuring that production data is present only within production environments and that all data within lower environments is sample data that does not contain protected health information (PHI), personally identifiable information (PII), and other confidential, classified, private, or sensitive information, because such data is unsuitable for use in non-production environments. Pegasystems is not responsible for classifying or confirming whether production data contains sensitive information and whether that data exists within any cloud environment.
Published January 28, 2016 — Updated March 27, 2019