Defining reference properties with dialog scripts
Pega Customer Service allows you to define customer reference properties that can be used to create or edit dialogs in the service requests. This allows the dynamic display of dialogs that are personalized for each customer interaction using the properties defined in rules.
You can insert the properties into a dialog script using Customer Service Datasource rules. You can insert the properties into a dialog script using provided in the service cases.
To define reference properties that are available for dialog scripts, do the following:
- In Designer Studio, access the
to display a list of instances.
- Select an instance and save it to your ruleset.
- Complete the form with the following information.
- Label - The name and description of customer service data source record configuration.
- Apply to - The class where the configuration is located.
- Click the Detail tab.
- Enter the valid information in the Page and Class fields. Ensure that the values specified for page and class reflects the desired data object where properties are defined. For example, Account, Contact, and Business Unit.
- Select the Dialog Data Source check box.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Enter the valid properties that can be used in the dialog scripts. Users can select the properties when using the Configuration Tools wizard to create or modify the dialog scripts.
Published March 14, 2016 — Updated April 14, 2016