Deploying Self-Service Advisor on your website in Pega Customer Service 7.22
After you configure the advisor based on your business needs, deploy the feature on a supported web server.
- Configure and save the Self-Service Advisor as described in Configuring Self-Service Advisor.
- Optional: To change the default application URL to the URL where the Self-Service Advisor is to be deployed, in the Self-Service Advisor configuration portal, on the Configurationtab, click Change Pega Application URL.
- To create and download the configurable Self-Service Advisor .zip archive, click Download Advisor. This .zip archive includes the following files:
- AdvisorStyle.css – A style sheet with all defined styles.
- Index.html – The HTML file that displays on the deployed Self-Service Advisor portal.
- ReadMe.txt – A README file.
- Extract the files from the downloaded .zip file archive and copy the resulting folder to your web server.
To test your deployment, open your web browser and enter the web server path where you deployed the Advisor, for example, http://example.com:8080/Advisor.
Published March 3, 2017 — Updated November 14, 2017