Enabling a post-chat Advisor survey
With Pega Customer Service, you can enable Virtual Customer Advisor (VCA) to gather feedback from customers after a Customer Service Representative (CSR) completes an interaction with a customer.
- Log in to Designer Studio as a CSR.
- Click Launch > Interaction Portal.
- To log in to a chat server, on the header, click the Chat Server icon.
- In the Chat server list, select a chat server. In the Display Name field, enter a name, and then click .
- To join a chat queue, on the header, click Join Queues.
- Select the queue that you want to join and click
- To log in as a customer, in the customer service application, open a private browser window or a different browser.
- To chat with a CSR, at the bottom of the screen, click
- Click Customer Service. In the Virtual Customer Advisor dialog, click Chat now.
- As a CSR, return to the Interaction portal. To chat with the customer, click
- To end the chat with the customer, click
- In the Rate this interaction section, click .
- As a customer, return to your application. Hover over Live Chat, and in the Are you sure you want to quit? dialog, click .
- On the How’d we do? dialog, in the On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend us to a friend? field, set the scale for you customer experience (for example, 9), and then click .
Published February 6, 2017 — Updated February 17, 2017