Enabling the Self-Service Advisor on your application in Pega Customer Service 7.22
Self-Service Advisor is built on the Pega Customer Service application. If you already have an application built on Pega Customer Service, then you can build the Self-Service Advisor application on your application layer to include all of the new rulesets that are added that are specific for your application.
The application ruleset contains the following rulesets.
- PegaCS-OnlineHelp – Contains the end user experience configuration ruleset
- PegaCS-HelpConfig – Contains the advisor configuration rulesets
- PegaCS-GuideCases – Contains Self-Service Advisor cases for Pega Knowledge, escalation cases, and cases for channels
- CPMMobileSelfService – Contains Self-Service Advisor cases for mobile
To enable the Self-Service Advisor for your implementation application, complete the following steps.
- Log in to the application with the following credentials.
User Name: AdvisorAdmin
- Click Application menu > Open Application.
- In the Built on applications section, replace the CustomerService row with the name of your implementation application.
- In the Application ruleset section, verify that PegaCS-OnlineHelp and PegaCS-HelpConfig are included. If they are not included, add them to this section.
These rulesets are essential for the configuration and execution of the Self-Service Advisor and should not be altered.
- In the Application ruleset section, click Add ruleset to include PegaCS-GuideCases and CPMMobileSelfService rulesets if it is not already available. These rulesets provide sample cases that can be used in your application. The PegaCS-GuideCases ruleset is also used to customize the user interface case and flow of the Self-Service Advisor.
Published March 3, 2017 — Updated November 14, 2017