Pega Cloud Services subscription documentation
The Subscription Documentation for Pega Cloud Services includes the following:
- Pega Cloud Services Capabilities represent the included and optional offerings available from Pega Cloud Services.
- Incident Management describes how Pegasystems provides rapid response and efficient resolution for incidents that affect the Pega Cloud Services network and client environments.
- Change Management details how changes to Pega Cloud Services environments are efficiently and securely planned, reviewed, tested, implemented, and validated to ensure that all environments are protected.
- Disaster Recovery describes the Pega Cloud Services Disaster Recovery plan.
- Data Backup and Restore describes how Pega Cloud Production Services provides various levels of backup and redundancy for client data, to provide full recovery of environments in the event of service disruption or failure.
In addition to the organizational-level security terms set forth in your contract, Pega provides security standards specifically for Pega Cloud Services. As part of the Pegasystems Security Program, Pega Cloud Services Security controls include the following:
- The Pega Cloud Service Level Agreement describes the Scheduled Availability for our Production Environments.
- The Pega Cloud Services Security Responsibilities article outlines the various security controls (technical and organizational, physical and environmental, network and infrastructure, and others) which are provided by Pegasystems for clients’ Pega Cloud Services environments.
- Client Security Responsibilities for Pega Cloud Services describes what security responsibilities are assumed by the client for a Pega Cloud Services environment. This document includes both privacy & security controls, and data rights and responsibilities.
- Layered Distributed Denial of Service protection in Pega Cloud Services explains how Pega Cloud Services provides effective counterstrategies to protect against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
The subscription documentation also includes:
- The Vulnerability Testing Policy for Pega Cloud Services, which describes how Pega Cloud Services clients can conduct application security assessments, when such assessments are preauthorized and performed within the stated guidelines.
- The Pega Cloud Services Acceptable Use Policy, which describes the permitted and prohibited activities for clients in their Pega Cloud Services environments.
For additional Pega Cloud Services information which is not part of the Pega Cloud Services Subscription documentation, including Getting Started and How-Tos, see Pega Cloud Services.