Pega Robot Manager 8.2
Use Pega Robot Manager™ to monitor the performance, health, and throughput of your robotic process automation (RPA) robots.
You can do the following tasks:
- Manage robots – start, stop, schedule, and move between work groups
- Manage assignments – start, stop, and set key thresholds that allow for end-user notifications
- Configure the organizational hierarchy of departments and users
- Apply roles to users to define the tasks that they can perform
- Update automation packages and deploy them to robotic work groups, departments, and users
- Use Pega Robotic Automation Importer to better manage automation package components within your Pega Infinity environment
- Securely manage the package life cycle from development, testing, and up to the production stage
- Configure email notification in the case of unexpected issues with robots or scheduling
For more information about configuring and using RPA with Pega Platform™, see Configuring robotic process automation.
Pega Robot Manager 8.2 is supported on Pega Platform 8.2. To download Pega Robot Manager from Pega Exchange, go to the Pega Robot Manager page.
You must also use Pega Robotic Automation 8.0 SP1 2029 or later.
For information about Pega Robot Manager, see:
- Upgrading to Pega Robot Manager 8.2
- Configuring Pega Robot Manager 8.2
- Configuring authentication for Pega Robot Manager 8.2
- Using Pega Robot Manager 8.2
Pega Robot Manager 8.2 includes the following enhancements:
- Compatibility with the optional Pega Robotic Automation Importer component. For more information, see Pega Robotic Automation Importer component.
- Compatibility with UIKit 13
- Compatibility with Pega Platform 8.2
- All functionality added in Pega Robot Manager 6