Playing Co-Browse recordings in Pega Chat
With Pega Chat, you can view a Co-Browse recording after a Co-Browse session. You can also view the recording when an interaction is re-opened or after a Co-Browse session has ended.
- Log in to Designer Studio as a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
- Click Launch > Interaction Portal.
- To log in to a chat server, on the header, click the Chat Server icon.
- In the Chat server list, select a chat server. In the Display Name field, enter a name, and then click .
- To join a chat queue, on the header, click .
- Select the queue that you want to join and click
- To log in as a customer, in the customer service application, open a private browser window or open a different browser.
- To chat with a CSR, at the bottom of the screen, click
- In the Which category best fits your inquiry? list, select a value (for example, Dispute), and then type your issue.
- As a CSR, return to the Interaction portal. To chat with the customer, click Accept.
- On the Live Chat panel, request a Co-Browse session with the customer by clicking Other Actions > Co-Browse.
- As a customer, return to the Interaction portal. On the customer screen, in the Can the representative view you browser? dialog, determine whether to allow the CSR to view your screen.
- As a CSR, return to the Interaction portal, and then to the right of the Customer Accepted Cobrowse Request label, click Launch.
- On the header bar, to end the Co-Browse session, click
- To view the Co-Browse recording, on the Recent interactions dialog box, click the .
Published February 6, 2017 — Updated February 17, 2017