Skip to main content

Resolved Issues

View the resolved issues for a specific Platform release.

Go to download resolved issues by patch release.

Browse release notes for a selected Pega Version.

NOTE: Enter just the Case ID number (SR or INC) in order to find the associated Support Request.

Please note: beginning with the Pega Platform 8.7.4 Patch, the Resolved Issues have moved to the Support Center.

SR-117958 · Issue 166117

Alignment issues with IAC resolved

Resolved in Pega Version 7.1.7

When a dynamic layout of stacked style was used in conjunction with IAC, resizing the window caused the elements to not be properly aligned. CSS issues in the HTML handling of overflow properties have been corrected with the resizing harnesses.

SR-131612 · Issue 200253

Handling added for accent characters in DataTable editing

Resolved in Pega Version 7.1.8

When a DataTable had a key value with an accented character like "é", clicking on the "Open this item" icon to edit the row displayed a blank page in the editor. This was caused by the escape method of native JavaScript being deprecated, and the system has been updated to use encodeURIComponent method instead.

SR-122860 · Issue 183998

Added conversion of Turkish characters for Google Chrome

Google Chrome was not correctly converting Turkish characters, causing JSON parse exceptions. In order to handle this localization, the system will check whether Google Chrome is being used, and if so will replace selective characters ( Turkish - İIŞĞÜÇÖ ) using a regex.  Letters replaced are { "İ": "i", "I": "ı", "Ş": "ş", "Ğ": "ğ", "Ü": "ü", "Ö": "ö", "Ç": "ç" }. Other browsers are not affected.

SR-122860 · Issue 182083

Added conversion of Turkish characters for Google Chrome

Google Chrome was not correctly converting Turkish characters, causing JSON parse exceptions. In order to handle this localization, the system will check whether Google Chrome is being used, and if so will replace selective characters ( Turkish - İIŞĞÜÇÖ ) using a regex.  Letters replaced are { "İ": "i", "I": "ı", "Ş": "ş", "Ğ": "ğ", "Ü": "ü", "Ö": "ö", "Ç": "ç" }. Other browsers are not affected.

We'd prefer it if you saw us at our best.

Pega.com is not optimized for Internet Explorer. For the optimal experience, please use:

Close Deprecation Notice
Contact us