Re-creating the git folder for Robotic Automation Updater
If Pega® Robotic Automation Updater is failing to update Robotic Automation Runtime or Robotic Automation Agile Desktop because the git folder does not exist or because Updater is not initialized, you must re-install Robotic Automation Updater with the Intializer.xml file and the latest repo bundle, which you can find online.
First make sure Robotic Automation Runtime is installed on the user's machine and then follow these steps:
- Use Control Panel to uninstall Robotic Automation Updater on the user's machine.
- Place the Initializer.xml file sent to you by Support in the Updater setup installation folder.
- Place the latest repo bundle file from the Support site in the Updater setup installation folder.
- Run the Updater.exe file as an administrator. Do not enter any information into the repo address and nickname fields when prompted by the Setup wizard.
- Click Next until you finish the installation.
Published December 8, 2016 — Updated July 16, 2018