Enhancements to the Send Email smart shape
The following enhancements have been made to the Send Email smart shape:
- You can now configure the Send Email smart shape in Pega Express.
- You can use templates, such as a rejection template, in your email.
- You can use property values, which allow you to insert the value of a field in your case type, such as First Name, within the email.
- You can insert a link to the case ID in your email.
- You can more quickly configure your recipient list by using two options, instead of one, to send messages to either a list of email addresses or to fields.
- You can choose to send either all case attachments in an email, or you can send attachments of a specified attachment category or an attachment type field. You can specify multiple attachment categories and attachment type fields.
For more information, see the following help topics: