Removing the sample Self-Service Advisor service cases from the application
The Self-Service Advisor provides sample service cases. You can remove these sample service cases if you no longer want to use them or if they do not meet your business needs.
Before you remove the sample service cases from the application, ensure that the Self-Service Advisor cases that you want to remove are not configured as part of any existing Advisor configuration.
- Log in to the application by entering your administrator credentials.
- In the Explorer panel, click Cases.
- Select the case you want to remove.
- To save the service case to your local ruleset, click Save As, and then click Create and Open.
- Change the status of the rule in the title from Available to Withdrawn.
- Click Save.
- Launch the
- Click the Add-tasks menu and verify that the removed service cases do not display.
Published May 11, 2017 — Updated May 19, 2017