Self-Service Advisor operators and access groups
By default, Pega Customer Service provides the following operators for use with Self-Service Advisor:
- AdvisorAdmin – An operator with administrator privileges that can access Designer Studio and use the Self-Service Advisor Configuration portal.
- AdvisorConfig – An operator who can only use the Self-Service Advisor Configuration portal.
- AdvisorUser – An operator who can only use the Self-Service Advisor run-time application. You can use this operator to escalate self-service cases to the interaction portal and to run the Self-Service Advisor capability on the external website.
Do not modify operator privileges.
Pega Customer Service also provides the following access groups:
- AdvisorAdmin – Allows you to log in to Designer Studio.
- AdvisorConfig – Allows you to log in to the Self-Service Advisor configuration portal.
- AdvisorUser – Allows you to log in to the Self-Service Advisor run-time application.
To create your own access roles to restrict or permit various privileges for those using Self-Service Advisor, use the developer portal of the Pega Customer Service application. For more information, see Groups & Roles.
Published August 23, 2017 — Updated November 27, 2017