What Git commands do you typically use with Updater?
You can use Git commands with Pega® Robotic Automation Updater.
To enter these commands, complete the following steps:
- Click cmd. and then enter
- At the command prompt, go to the Runtime folder by entering a command similar to one of the following commands:
C:\Program Files\OpenSpan\OpenSpan Runtime Enterprise\
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSpan\OpenSpan Runtime Enterprise\
- Enter the following Git commands, including the quotation marks (“), as needed:
- Show an asterisk (*) next to checked out branches and list all branches that were previously checked out.
"../OpenSpan Updater/Git/git" branch
- Show an asterisk (*) next to checked out branches and list all branches. Previously unchecked out branches show as remotes/origin/branch name only.
"../OpenSpan Updater/Git/git" branch -a
- Show the current version and any files that are in an in-between state. This also lists untracked files.
"../OpenSpan Updater/Git/git" status
- List the files that are in a bad state.
"../OpenSpan Updater/Git/git" status --porcelain -uno
- Restore the initial state. For this command, you cannot be running Robotic Automation Runtime and all related services must be stopped.
"../OpenSpan Updater/Git/git" checkout -f 6.o/6.0.22222.0
Published December 8, 2016 — Updated May 14, 2019