An Angular-based bridge and DX components that connect the ConstellationJS Engine to a design system based on Angular: Angular Material UI components.
The SDK includes:
- ConstellationJS Engine to Angular bridge
- Sample integration of the Angular bridge with the Angular Material design system
- DX components and presentation components that use the Angular-based bridge
- MediaCo sample Infinity application
- Documentation: SDK Guide, ConstellationJS Engine overview, component building instructions, and ConstellationJS API documentation
The examples provided in the SDK allow you to run an Angular-driven Pega Infinity application as embedded UI hosted by a customer Portal or a stand-alone-Portal. The Embedded use case is the most common use of the Angular SDK. The Embedded use case presents a Pega flow action running inside a non-Pega web application. The Portal use case presents the Pega portal UI for a Constellation-based Pega application.
Compatible withPega Platform, 8.6.1, 8.6.2, 8.6.3, 8.6.4, 8.7, 8.7.1, 8.7.2
Product OwnerJohn Arnold
Last updatedJune 27, 2022