MarkLogic is an Operational and Transactional Enterprise NoSQL Database that is multi-model, natively storing data as JSON, XML and RDF. Clients that want to use Pega Infinity and MarkLogic can now have case attachments and content be stored in the MarkLogic database.
By adding this component to your Pega application, you can integrate your application with a MarkLogic database using the new Repository interface. You can select MarkLogic as a Repository type when creating a new Repository. By enabling the use of the MarkLogic repository from the Application definition, all attachments and content will automatically be stored in the MarkLogic database.
More on Repository API here: https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/custom-repository-types
- Repository API implementation for MarkLogic
- Store attachments directly in MarkLogic
- Share Case and Case History snapshots via Flow Smart Shape
- Using MarkLogic REST APIs
- Multiple configuration options for collections, transforms, and other MarkLogic options
- Apply best practices for document to case linkage
- Search and access the MarkLogic repository directly via multiple pre-built Datapages