HCL ADvantage™ Pega UI Kit to Theme Cosmos (U2C) provides you with the following features:
- Options to choose application, access groups, rule sets, skin for the migration
- All rules created will be saved in the new branch, which will be created dynamically and deleted after the migration is completed
- Identify the list of rules that were overridden previously from the UI Kit. The same rules are also present in the current application rule sets. These rules will be withdrawn in a branch.
- Efficient to ignore sections containing repeat grid
- Repeating dynamic layout and repeat grid sections will not be upgraded
- Upgrades non-template sections with design templates (currently it supports one column template)
- Identifies the customized sections and skips them in the migration process
- Creates a new skin by inheriting the Cosmos skin. If the user wants to use the existing skin, this tool retains the previous custom styles.
- Provides an option to undo the migration if required
- Displays all impacted rules after migration. Tool can be extended to generate impacted rules list via Excel or PDF.
Compatible withPega Platform 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7
Last updatedOctober 17, 2022