A solution for NextGen Insurance Platform, built leveraging Robotic Process Automation, Pega Case Management, AWS Machine Learning & HCL's ADvantageTM Azure Intelligent Assistant. It helps customers embarking on a digital journey and how the seamless interlock across the products can be achieved.
The bootstrap solution is for an Auto Accident Claim Insurance scenario. Following are some of the components leveraged:
- HCL's ADvantageTM Azure Intelligent Assistant (Chatbot, Multilingual, OCR, Virtual Assistant - Alexa/Google Assistant)
- Robotic Process Automation (Automated email parsing & processing of claims - leveraging UiPath)
- AWS Machine Learning / Sagemaker Integration for Fraud Detection / Prediction
- Google Map APIs integration for Street View
- Pega 8.x for Case Management Implementation
- WhatsApp Integration for fetching claim status info (leveraging Twilio Integration)
- Workato for iPaaS layer and defining a loosely coupled architecture
Why build a solution with Pega + other Ecosystem Partners, when Pega Infinity Platform can address them all?
Pega Infinity Platform's enterprise blueprint and cutting edge offering it can put a tick in a box for many areas (CRM, Case Management, Decisioning, AI/ML, Marketing, RPA, IVA to name a few). With this offering we want to create a pathway for ensuring how malleable & flexible Pega can be in a heterogeneous ecosystem. It also helps in creating a "better-together" strategy for addressing a customer landscape with diversified investment & complementing ecosystem products.
- Improve Productivity & faster time to market
- Reduce Manual hand-offs & overheads with STPs
- Reduce Operational Cost (OpEx)
- Multi-lingual conversation and voice enabled assistants
- Eliminate mundane & monotonous tasks with OCR & RPA
- Personalized Customer Experience
- Providing a human-face to your brand
- Elevation of the Nature of Work
- Improve Speed & Scale
- Proactive detection of Fraudulent Claims with AI/ML techniques
Compatible withPega Platform 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6
Last updatedOctober 17, 2022